Spring is finally upon us, and there are warmer and sunnier days ahead. It is therefore the perfect time to enjoy a fresh, ice-cold mojito with your friends or family in the lovely sunny weather. The drink originates from Cuba, and mint gives the mojito a refreshing taste.
- A handful of fresh mint
- 5 cl white rum
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- 1 whole lime
- Ice cubes
- Soda water
- Slice the lime into wedges.
- Put the lime wedges, cane sugar and mint leaves in a glass.
- Muddle the ingredients well, making sure to have extracted as much lime juice from the limes as possible.
- Add the rum and mix.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, top up with soda water.
- Serve the mojito. Garnish with a lime slice and a straw.
If you are looking for other tasty drinks, make sure to try our recipes for refreshing lemonades for hot summer days.